Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Birthday!!!

today is my birthday
cant imagine
time pass so fast
im 18 dy
can watch special movie lol
im not a kid now
i must learn to be a mature girl
no is lady XD
btw
thanks for the wishes
especially my previous sku frens n college frens
thank you so much
i want to celebrate with my dear(s)
sorry im buzy
n so u all too
first time din celebrate with family
abit sad
wanna fly back home
miss u all
suying
thank you for ur cupcakes
love it
jingyi
thank you for accompany me tonite
first time i celebrate burfday with fren
thats you
sorry that made you gastric
thank for dinner too =)
anyway
no present this year
maybe they are coming
maybe not
but i do really hapi today
darling make my day
see you tmr in MS
love you 


this one for dear
dun be sad n emo
just like what u said
we must be bright and shining with radiance
even if it rains
it must be tears of happiness
stay happy always
dun just apply this to me
apply it to yourself too
ill always beside u
stay strong
n continue our journey
i am still your dear
wont change FOREVER !! 



No comments:

Post a Comment