Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a SAD Day

Haih.
Results for Tax like shyt..
First time I feel so sad for exam results.
But I cannot show it on my face.
Crying inside my deep heart.

Tax classed ended very early today.
Earlier than what i expected.
Had a nap to help me to forget about the marks.

Tried to watch a video after the nap.
SHOOT !!!
It is a VIRUS !!
Sure kena already larh.
It sent post to another 300 of my Facebook friends.
And I have to delete them one by one.
It took me one hour. T.T

Wait...
There is one happy thing.
Or maybe is a sad thing.
I just found out that quite a lot of people read my blog.
But I don't know they READ or STALK.
Hopefully you guys can know well about me.

I think this is the only happy event for today.
Overspent these few days.
Have to save more money.
For Chatime.
And for your gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment