Wednesday, February 22, 2012

what a day

I woke by a message this morning.
My friend asked me to accompany him for something.
Not really willing to go, but....

So yea we went to pyramid with some other friends.
Canton-i for lunch.
The food there is super expensive!!
Especially for wantan mee and porridge.
15 bucks gone. T___T

We went to Machines to buy earphones.
The earphones for i-phone is RM 100++!!
OMG

Then we passed by Baskin Robbins.
My friends felt like eating ice-cream.
The cashier asked us to show something in PINK.
We totally forgot about that!!
I have pink wallet hahaha!!
I even have a pink file inside my bag.
Two scoops for price of one.
I LOVE PINK!! =)

We sat at Baskin Robbins for more than one hour.
Nothing to do and not time yet for class.
I almost fall asleep there.
Too tired and I should sleep for longer time!!

I paid for the graduation fees already.
It is only RM45.
And I thought it is a few hundreds.
Over-estimated!!

As usual, I played badminton with friends after class.
But some of them cannot come today.
So me with four guys playing only.
I wonder why I always stay close to guys only.
FAILED!!

I LOVE BIGBANG's new song.
BLUE!!
Very very very very very nice!!
Keep on playing this song for this morning and night!!

Tomorrow gonna have full day class.
And no class on Friday.
Must get enough sleep tonight.
And fight for tomorrow!
Hwaiting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment