Monday, April 4, 2011

A Few Updates

31/3
had test today
ended up with 70 marks
goin for movie with kaa sian n jack
brian the pilot!!!
dumped us n went to meet gillian
the nice movie
sucker punch
with free tickets
nice day!

1/4
april fool
no class since tomorrow gt tests again
stay at hostel with kaa sian
play whole day in library
met jingyi n brian
omg cant finish my study!!
what to do?
sigh

2/4
went back home after test
alone
ntg to do
just tired

3/4
get my new phone today
sony ericson xperia x10
my first android
just nice!!! 
1380 gone
mom advised me to buy x8
scolded me on the way home
bought a cake for her birthday
nice cake

4/4
tried on my new android
it wasted my money!!
30 bucks gone
sigh
was regret
should listen to mom's advice
buy a such expensive phone
but dunno how to use it
wth am i?!!
try not to use my android so much
concentrate on my studies
since mom love me so much
n care for me
i should get a world prize for her
thank you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment