Friday, April 15, 2011

lazy

long time din update my blog
was too lazy
so free
but dun feel like wan to do anything
mind just gone blank
thinking of nothing

play the same games on facebook
no body wanna chat with me
some frens having their holidays
i was alone
so lonely
someone please cheer me up

stalked him again
smiling alone
it is silly right?
but for me
that moment i felt happy
not so lonely
and thats why i never skip MS classes


i just found out that i like to cook
amazing
cook for whole day
nice
and i try to improve myself
its also a practice to become a housewife in future
LOLs

exam again tmr
haven study yet
i really hope that i can do well in final exam
make my mum happy
and my family proud of me
gambateh mira !!!
aye !!

2 comments:

  1. smiling while stalking leng zai?
    haha, what if he found out? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wont la.. i very alert one.. when he turns back ill look down.. haha

    ReplyDelete