Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Heavy Rain

freaking heavy rain
after my dear talked to me
dont know why
my mood suddenly changed

invited yu hua gang to have dinner together
went to pyramid with my hunny too
felt sorry for them
have to walk in rain

i know that hunny and him having bad mood
went for arcade
but i was too emo
my mind gone blank again

thank you for accompany me
i feel better now
exam tomorrow
dont feel like want to study
but have to study tho

hunny
thank you so much
and sorry i spent your whole night
i know you have planned to study
sorry !!

by the way
i think he is still sad and emo
dont hurt him again
that was enough
i know that feeling
same case happen to me before


please just keep your mouth shut
and leave him
dont come back to him again
my only advice

No comments:

Post a Comment