Monday, October 31, 2011

Whatever !!

Mock exam.
The suck-est results I ever have from mock this time.
Audit keeps on failing.
FMA dropped a lot.
FFA not enough time to finish.
Tax don't really know how to do.

Maybe its because of you?
That day before exam you did really pissed me off!
And I cant study whole night.
Or maybe is my own bad.
Shouldn't blame on you.
Cause ILY too much.

Hmm...
Maybe I should put in more effort on studies.
Or I should change my study method.
Have to find out the way to pass Audit!!
BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!!

Besides that,
I have to find out the way to get you too!
BY HOOK OR BY CROOK!!

Its really under-expected that you will read my blog.
I'm really sorry about that case.
But I wont delete it.
It was history and I can't change it.
What can I do is fix the problem.
Hope that you can forgive me.
Only this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment